Fitness-Success: I think therefore I am...

Friday, February 02, 2007

I think therefore I am...

What did you say when you saw yourself in the mirror this morning?

Chances are you said something like....

Boy do I look tired...

I don't look good this morning

But let's also think about other times when you're in front of the mirror, for instance before going on a hot date...

You probably then say I am beautiful or

I hate the way I look...

What is the point of all of this?
Well I want you to know that whatever you think of yourself as, chances are you will attract things to help you be that. Therefore choose your words wisely because chances are you're the one responsible for the image looking back at your in the mirror.

Think positive, be positive. Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home