Fitness-Success: 8 lbs in 2 weeks? It's possible folks.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

8 lbs in 2 weeks? It's possible folks.

What does it really take to achieve success with your fitness
goals?

I sat down and really started thinking what is missing from
the people to have been able to lose 20,50, even 100 lbs
compared to those who seem to not lose weight at all.

There's is something to it that people are really missing.
Yes it can be the wack program you're on, or perhaps
the poor eating habits but what would make all of
that easier?

Recently I had a personal friend of mine read the
e-book Mind Over Matter, written by yours truly
and what I got back from her in a matter of about 2 weeks
was simply amazing. Here's a summary of what she told
me.

"Geo after reading the book, it's almost like magic,
how it changed the way I was going about my life.
I found myself not only more active but, I started
making wiser choices when it came to eating. I was
drinking more water, doing my workouts daily, and
the best part about it....

In 2 weeks time, I've lost 8 lbs. You and I both
know how long it's been since I've wanted to lose
weight but this book is amazing. I strongly
suggest you make this available to everyone."

When I read that, I got chills. 8 lbs in 2 weeks
time? How could that be. While not everyone
can get that done, I'm absolutely sure that
there's something in the Mind Over Matter
e-book that takes your efforts to lose weight
and make them as simple as possible.

If you have not done so already or are not
aware, the response for the e-book has been
great and I'm sure it will continue to be.

You can get on the vip list for it by
going to www.fitness-success.com

If I were you, I personally would not
put off my new year's resolution any longer.
The summer is coming, that vacation you've
been longing for is due. Give yourself
the chance to really enjoy it by getting
the book that will change your life.

March 19th....a day when I should be receiving
gifts because it's my birthday, I've decided
to make it your birthday too by creating
the gift of a lifetime. It's yours for the
taking. What will you do?

www.fitness-success.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home